Atlanta, 12 January, 2021 – Adplorer AG is pleased to announce that Joakim Schultz (Joe) has joined Adplorer in a new position as SVP of Global Sales. Joe will be leading the Adplorer sales team and further develop Adplorer’s growing position within local marketing.
Dr. Constantin Lange, CEO of Adplorer: “When we understood that Joe was interested in re-joining the local space, we instantly started a discussion about a potential partnership and are delighted that we’ve come to an agreement. With Joe’s experience and drive to create customer value, he will be a great addition to the team and an instrumental part in the accelerated growth of Adplorer.”
Joe Schultz: “I’ve followed Adplorer from a distance for a long time and have been impressed with both the company’s growth and what I’ve heard from Adplorer clients. Until Constantin and I began our conversations last autumn, I wasn’t aware though about the breadth of functionality in the platform. I believe the potential for growth is enormous, not least in the national / local space. It’s exciting to be back in Local and I really look forward to working with the Adplorer team and help organisations achieve better results with their local marketing efforts.”
- Joe is back in Local – Joins Adplorer as SVP of Global Sales
- Flip the Funnel to spend Your Local Marketing Budget!
- Facebook Ads (Part 2): 5 Campaign Types You Should Know About
- Facebook Ads (Part 1): How They are Different from Post & Boosting
- How to Create New Clients in Adplorer (Adplorer User Manual)