Joe Joins Adplorer as SVP of Global Sales
Atlanta, 12 January, 2021
Adplorer AG is pleased to announce that Joakim Schultz (Joe) has joined Adplorer in a new position as SVP of Global Sales. Joe will be leading the Adplorer sales team and further develop Adplorer’s growing position within local marketing.
Dr. Constantin Lange, CEO of Adplorer: “When we understood that Joe was interested in re-joining the local space, we instantly started a discussion about a potential partnership and are delighted that we’ve come to an agreement. With Joe’s experience and drive to create customer value, he will be a great addition to the team and an instrumental part in the accelerated growth of Adplorer.”
Joe Schultz: “I’ve followed Adplorer from a distance for a long time and have been impressed with both the company’s growth and what I’ve heard from Adplorer clients. Until Constantin and I began our conversations last autumn, I wasn’t aware though about the breadth of functionality in the platform. I believe the potential for growth is enormous, not least in the national / local space. It’s exciting to be back in Local and I really look forward to working with the Adplorer team and help organisations achieve better results with their local marketing efforts.”
- Responsive Ads (RSA) Are Replacing Expanded Text Ads (ETA). This Is A Big Deal!
- Local Digital Marketing Platforms Dedicated to Franchise Networks
- PPC Management Software: Comparison Guide
- Can You Win The Heart Of Google? How To Rank In The Local Organic Search Results.
- What Local PPC Can Learn From Birds and Bees